Feel the Vibe expo hosted by Northcott, is an exciting upcoming event taking the lid off the taboo topic of sexuality and disability for adults over 18 with a disability. The event includes exhibitor stalls, adult product displays, topic talks, and live entertainment. It offers a fun, light-hearted opportunity for attendees to learn about sexuality, sexual health and sexual fulfillment in a safe, friendly and supportive environment.
Come and be introduced to sex toys that help with extra reach, hear some hot tips about seeing a sex worker, and learn about the importance of good lube.
Guests of Sargood on Collaroy attending the event will be provided with travel to and from the event, with a follow-on peer and therapist led group Q&A session back at Sargood.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest.
|Where: Sargood on Collaroy
When: Wednesday 2nd May – Friday 4th May (2 nights)
Cost: From $795/night (see packages below)
To Enquire: Contact us on 02 8597 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s on at the Expo?
Stall holders include:
- Touching Base Inc.
- Max Black
- Family Planning NSW
- Intimate Whispers
- April Nites
Performance by Dizzy Bility
Topic talks are fun, interactive and informative sessions where attendees can learn more about sexuality. Topic Talks include:
- Talk. Test. Enjoy – Talking about STIs and safe sex hosted by Family Planning NSW
- Toy Talk – Let us introduce you to some toys that might suit you best. From toys that allow for some extra reach, vibrators which can be used hands-free, toys comfortably used in a set postiion to simple toyts to app-controlled toys hoted by Max Black.
- 10 tips for clients seeing a sex worker – Find out about some hot tips for seeing a sex worker hosted by Touching Base
- Getting to know lube – A fun way to learn about what lube is and why it’s so important hosted by ACON
- Make your own sex toy – A fun, hands on opportunity to design and make your ideal (pretend) sex toy hosted by Northcott Innovation
SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY