Thanks to the outstanding generosity of the Long Reef Golf Club (LRGC) Members and Board, The John Mullins Memorial Grant will allow the Sargood Foundation to offer 2 Golf & Stay packages for people living with spinal cord injury.
- Providing funding assistance for a 3 night stay at Sargood on Collaroy for a guest of limited financial means who enjoys golf and who has no insurance cover in place to support a stay at Sargood (plus their partner or carer)
- Travel assistance up to $500
- Two-hour on course lesson at LRGC with Lachy Foulsham who is Empower Golf’s head coach (subject to availability)
- A round of golf with cart and paragolf equipment at LRGC which is located on the beautiful Northern Beaches, plus loan of all equipment
- Drinks with LRGC President and Foundation Chair (subject to availability) and lunch for 2 people at The White Rock café at LRGC
Available only to residents of Australia who live with spinal cord injury (SCI), preference will be given to applicants that can demonstrate financial hardship.
Grant program launches 1 October 2019 with funding awarded February 2020 and stays to be completed by June 30th 2020.
For guidelines and information on how to apply, please click here.
To download the application form, please click here.
For questions, please email Susan Johnston – email@example.com