Thanks to the continued generosity of the Long Reef Golf Club which is located on Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches, The John Mullins Memorial Grant assists the Sargood Foundation to offer a two-night Golf & Stay package for an Australian resident who is living with spinal cord injury and their guest.
This two-night stay at Sargood on Collaroy includes:
- Accommodation for a person with spinal cord injury who enjoys golf and who has no insurance cover in place to support a stay at Sargood, plus their partner/friend/carer
- Travel assistance up to $500
- A two-hour on-course lesson at Long Reef Golf Club with Empower Golf (subject to availability)
- A round of golf with cart and paragolf equipment at Long Reef Golf Club, plus loan of all equipment
- Lunch for two people at The White Rock Café at Long Reef Golf Club
Available only to residents of Australia who live with spinal cord injury (SCI), preference will be given to applicants that can demonstrate financial hardship.
To view the grant brochure, please click here.
For guidelines and information on how to apply, please click here.
To download the application form, please click here.
For questions, please email Susan Johnston – email@example.com