NDIS registered provider of short-term accommodation
Club Sargood Memberships
Become a member of Club Sargood to build your independence, strength, fitness and friendships! Club Sargood makes it easier for those in the community with a disability to engage in fitness, social and recreational activities.
A Club Sargood membership gives you access to our adaptive gym equipment as well as our level 1 resort facilities including our huge range of adaptive sport and recreation equipment.
What do I get with a Club Sargood membership?
We have a huge range of adaptive equipment and technologies, including the leading Human Underarm Resistance (HUR) technology. The HUR machines have a U-shape design and advanced air pressure technology that lowers joint pressure, resulting in a safer, more effective exercise option for people with a disability. The gym is suitable for all abilities and levels of fitness, from experienced gym goers to new starters
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 2pm
Closed on ALL Public Holidays
When using the gym independently, time slots must be booked in advance. Please call our reception team on (02) 8597 0600.
Resort Facilities at Sargood on Collaroy (Level 1 only) including
- Accessible bathroom with ceiling hoist
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Community function areas including BBQ facilities.
Recreational Equipment use between 9am and 5pm Monday – Sunday (excluding Public Holidays)
Before hiring any equipment, a member must undergo competency training as per our hiring policy and procedure. Please speak to reception about organizing training.
- Beach access wheelchairs
- Hand cycles
- Magic Mobility X8 Extreme 4×4 wheelchairs
Access to social events organised by Club Sargood social committee
Prices and Funding
An annual membership with Club Sargood is $1130.
We are accredited to provide services to NDIS, icare and other insurance providers.
For NDIS participants, funding may be provided through:
Support Item Name: Community, social and recreational activities.
Item Number: 04_210_0125_6_1
For more information, contact our Club Sargood team on +61 2 8597 0600.
Extra information about Club Sargood
- Access to adaptive equipment: Access is subject to availability. Equipment must be booked with reception before use and is to be used for a maximum of 1 hour at a time.
- Access to FES stim Motomed: is not included in the Club Sargood memberships. Sessions can be booked with our exercise physiologist at $100 per hour + electrodes.
- Cancellation Policy: Sargood on Collaroy will negotiate with you any opportunities to reschedule supports/services before any cancellation fees are charged. If a scheduled appointment is cancelled within 48 hours the member will be charged the full fee for the cancelled service. If there are unforeseen circumstances or the member is able to produce a medical certificate, the cancellation fees may be waived.
- External trainers and support: Club Sargood members are able to bring their own support workers/carers onsite to assist with their gym sessions at no extra cost. No external therapists/trainers are allowed onsite with Club Sargood members.