NDIS registered provider of short-term accommodation
Sargood on Collaroy puts the fun and ease back into travel for people living with spinal cord injury. So we can tailor your stay to meet your individual needs, please complete the following form. Once completed, our friendly staff will contact you to book your stay. We look forward to welcoming you.
In booking a stay at the resort, I acknowledge that:
- I have permanent damage to my spinal cord that is not progressive or palliative.
- My needs meet the primary purpose of Sargood on Collaroy that is to support and promote access and inclusion for people with spinal cord injury.
- Sargood on Collaroy is not equipped to support ventilator dependent tetraplegics. If you use Oxygen Concentrator, please contact us to discuss whether your support requirements are able to be met.
- Sargood on Collaroy cannot support you if you have significant behaviours of concerns or addictions that may affect the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- The staff at Sargood on Collaroy are trained to support people with Traumatic Spinal Cord Injuries. If my care requirements are complex and likely to exceed the staff’s skill set, I understand that I might be required to bring my own trained support.
- Sargood on Collaroy is not a medical facility and the staff cannot manage any medical conditions I may have. I understand that an ambulance will be called for me if I require medical attention and that I will be responsible for any costs incurred in transporting me and/or my equipment to and from hospital.