Each day you can access one-on-one time with our staff. Please notify us of your interest in these services prior to your stay while filling out your booking form. Our staff will be in contact prior to your stay to confirm appointments.
Occupational Therapy Services
Available Thursdays and Fridays 8.00- 4.30pm.
Equipment demonstration and trials
- Wheelchairs and seating
- Power assist systems
- Beds and Mattresses
- Mobile shower commodes
Daily living skills training
- Environmental control technology
- Computer and phone access
- Adaptive Video Gaming
- Wheelchair skills training
Please Note: we do not provide equipment and service requests to funding bodies or home modifications.
Clinical Nurse Consultant
Clinical Nurse Consultant Services
Available 06.30 and 14.00 daily.
- Continued management of established wound management plans
- Indwelling catheter changes
- Continence assessments and bowel/bladder care
- Continence prescriptions
Guest and carer education and training:
- Personal care routines
- Correct and safe use of Continence Equipment E.g. anal irrigation
- Trialing continence equipment
- Manual handling
- Skin, pressure and wound care education
- General spinal health care planning
(Please note: We do not administer any forms of injections. We do not perform regular intermittent catheters, provide tracheostomy care, suctioning, ventilator support, after hours nursing, PEG feed or podiatry intervention.)
Exercise Physiology Services
Available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday’s 9am – 5pm and Thursdays 11am -7pm.
- Assisted Gait training (walking)
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Stretching and Range of Motion
- Balance training
- Core and postural muscle strengthening
- Vibration Plate Exercise
- Resistance training (Pneumatic weight systems, free weights, gravity eliminated weight systems)
- Cardio fitness (Adapted Rowers, Ski Ergs, Cycles)
- Body weight supported treadmill walking
As part of your Accommodation Package, you can also receive up to 12 hours of 1:1 assistance daily from one of our guest attendants. Please enquire if extra care is required. Guest Attendant (Support Worker) services:
- Personal care
- Recreation and leisure assistance
- Community access
- Meal preparation and mealtime assistance
- Laundry and domestic tasks.