Sargood on Collaroy is now offering Exercise Physiology services Monday – Friday for Sargood guests and Club Sargood members. As part of your stay or membership you are able to book in advance daily sessions with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP).
Our AEP is available for one off sessions or intensive exercise programs (up to 2 hours per week day for 28 days for guests) depending on your goals.
Exercise programs aim to improve function, independence and mobility. Sessions regularly include repetitive, task-specific, dynamic and weight bearing activities. Modalities used with clients may include:
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Resistance training (Pneumatic weight systems, free weights, gravity eliminated weight systems)
- Cardio fitness (Adapted Rowers, Ski Ergs, Cycles)
- Body weight supported treadmill
- Weight bearing exercises (gait training, kneeling, standing)
- Balance Exercises
- Stretching and Range of Motion Exercise
- Vibration plate
- Core strength and posture
Services are available Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm.
To book, please speak with our reception team on (02) 8597 0600.
For more info about AEP for Club Sargood members, please visit our Exercise Physiology page.