Come to Sargood on Collaroy and experience a Whale Watching trip to remember aboard ‘Fishfinder’!
This 4hr tour starts off at the privately booked Clontarf Marina where the boat will head out through middle harbour towards the Sydney heads, giving you an amazing view of some of Sydney’s most prized real-estate.
From there you will have the best seat in the house as the boat takes you through the Sydney heads along the towering cliff edges of North head National Park.
The boats skipper Tony has been operating charters out of Sydney Harbour for over 25 years: with an abundance of local knowledge he is sure to get you on the spot for some breath-taking whale encounters! There’s even rumours he can speak whale so you’re in good hands.
Bring your camera, hat and sunglasses, this trip is one not to be missed!
About the boat:
Join us aboard Fishfinder, a fast, 45ft. Harriscraft from Western Australia in full USL 2C, 3C, 1E Survey, powered by a Cummins 450 hp engine. Access to the boat is via onboard hoist.
When: Sunday 10 July – Tuesday 12 July
- Must have a manual wheelchair to use on the charter or be able to stand for long periods of time unaided on the boat.
- *If you do not have a manual wheelchair, please contact us and we can look at the possibility of hiring a chair for the day.
- Lunch and afternoon tea provided on charter.
- Charters are weather dependent. We are only notified on the decision for the charter to not go ahead the afternoon before the event. If this is the case we will offer alternative activities on the day. Please note there will be no refunds.
- Cost of participating in this course is included in your nightly package rate.
- Please note that access to our weekly activity program and 1:1 sessions with our therapists are not available to you when you are a participant on a course at Sargood.
- Half day of Whale watching off Sydney’s coastline including:
- Up to 4 hours of Whale watching time – we’ll search the seas for your perfect photo moment of the whales at play.
- Onboard support from our adaptive recreation team
- Lunch and drinks included during Charter
- Transport to and from the Wharf
|Monday||8.15am: Meet at reception for 8.30am departure
9.00am: Arrival at Clontarf Marina for transfer onto boat.
9.30am – 1pm: Charter (lunch included)
Bring a friend or family member!
We’ve booked the entire boat so if you would like to share this experience with one lucky friend or family member you can. Additional person charge is $100. Places are subject to availability.
Register your interest now
Please contact Sargood on Collaroy on (02) 8597 0600 or click the button below to fill out a Registered Interest Form. Please note this is not a booking confirmation, we will be in contact regarding this course.
You must be living in the community to apply to attend any of the courses run at Sargood on Collaroy. If you are currently an inpatient at a health facility then unfortunately you are not eligible to apply.