You acknowledge and agree that your participation in any exercise, recreation, leisure, sport or training activity organised by us is an activity which is subject to risks.
Risks associated with the use of equipment to access community and other similar equipment (Cycles, X8 4WW PWC, Batec, Smart Drives):
- Injury from faulty equipment.
- Injury from accident while using equipment.
- Injury from falling off equipment.
- Injury from colliding with another equipment user/ pedestrian/ another road user.
- Aggravation of previous or existing illnesses or injuries.
- Injury from not using the equipment with incorrect technique or not for its intended purpose.
- Damage to skin (cuts, bruises, grazes & pressure injuries).
- Sunburn and exposure to weather.
To review the full risk assessments completed by Sargood on Collaroy, please speak to management.
By acknowledging that you agree to our terms and conditions, you are agreeing that:
- You have read the above risk warning; and
- You release us, our agents and servants, and all other parties associated with organising activities from any responsibility or legal liability associated with your presence at and participation in the activities, whether at Sargood On Collaroy or at another location. To the extent that the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) applies this release is limited to responsibility and legal liability for death or personal injury and does not apply to significant personal injury caused by reckless conduct by us.