NDIS registered provider of short-term accommodation
Ocean View Room
Our ocean view rooms offer stunning views of Sydney’s northern beaches from your paved veranda. This room is ideal for couples or small families wanting the very special experience of having one of Sydney’s best beach and ocean views from their own private accommodation.
Ocean view rooms are more spacious than the Deluxe Studio rooms. They can sleep up to four people and include two king single beds that can convert into a king size bed, a living and dining area and double lounge/sofa bed.
- One of the king single beds is an electric Hi-Lo bed with a pressure relieving mattress.
- A ceiling hoist designed to inconspicuously hide away in a cupboard.
- A deluxe Pressalit-fitted bathroom with height adjustable rails and sink, heated floor and towel rail, back rest and commode, an auto flush feature and shower-seat.
- Kitchenette with a height adjustable sink, benchtop and stove, pull out pantry, ergonomic tipping kettle, low heatproof pull out bench, Nespresso Coffee machine, dishwasher and dining table.
- iPad console for easy control of doors, lights, blinds, windows, air-conditioning, heating, television (LCD TV with Foxtel, digital TV channels and a selection of free movies), intercom and free Wifi.
- Double lounge/sofa bed for extra guests.
Customising your room
We understand that everyone’s requirements are unique, that’s why we customise the equipment in your room to suit your individual needs.
Once you have decided which type of room you prefer, you need to make a Booking Request. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a Booking Form to fill out outlining details of your requirements.
Pricing & Funding
You can upgrade to our Ocean View Room for an extra $150 per night. This cost will need to be privately paid for by you. More information on upgrades.
To add an additional room to a package, rates start from $350 per night (not funded by the NDIS).