Come to Sargood on Collaroy and experience a fishing trip to remember aboard ‘Fishfinder’.
Join us aboard Fishfinder, a fast, 45ft. Harriscraft from Western Australia in full USL 2C, 3C, 1E Survey, powered by a Cummins 450 hp engine. Access to the boat is via onboard hoist.
When: Monday 17 February – Wednesday 19 February
Duration: 2 nights
Availability: 5 places
- Up to 6 hours of fishing time – we’ll search the seas for your perfect catch
- Professional fishing gear: Shimano rod & reel combos including adaptive grip support and electric reel
- Onboard support from our adaptive recreation team
- Premium quality bait
- Fishing licence for the duration of the charter
- Guidance on reef fishing techniques and assistance – from handy tips to untangles
- You keep what you catch! For best results, all fish are cleaned and kept in salt water ice for you to take home
- Lunch and drinks included during Charter
|Mon 17 Feb||Check-in from 2pm|
|Tues 18 Feb||8am: Meet in reception for departure
Arrive at Ferry Wharf for transfer onto boat
9.30am – 3.45pm: Charter (lunch included)
4pm: Return to Sargood to divide the catch!
|Wed 19 Feb||Check-out 10am|
- Must have a manual wheelchair to use on the charter or be able to stand for long periods of time unaided on the boat.
- *If you do not have a manual wheelchair, please contact us and we can look at the possibility of hiring a chair for the day.
- Lunch and afternoon tea provided on charter.
- Charters are weather dependent. We are only notified on the decision for the charter to not go ahead the afternoon before the event. If this is the case we will offer alternative activities on the day. Please note there will be no refunds.
- Cost of particpating in this course is included in your nightly package rate.
- Please note that access to our weekly activity program and 1:1 sessions with our therapists are not available to you when you are a participant on a course at Sargood.
Bring a friend or family member!
We’ve booked the entire boat so if you would like to share this experience with one lucky friend or family member you can. Additional person charge is $100. Places are subject to availability.
Register your interest now
Please contact Sargood on Collaroy on (02) 8597 0600 or click the button below to fill out a Registered Interest Form. Please note this is not a booking confirmation, we will be in contact regarding this course.
You must be living in the community to apply to attend any of the courses run at Sargood on Collaroy. If you are currently an inpatient at a health facility then unfortunately you are not eligible to apply.