NDIS registered provider of short-term accommodation
Standard Studio Room
Our standard studio room is generously spacious and looks out onto a beautiful garden courtyard. Standard studio rooms can sleep up to three people and are perfect for independent travellers staying with or without companions. They include a king single bed with a living and dining area and double lounge/sofa bed. This room is also suitable for guests weighing over 250kg.
- The king single bed is an electric Hi-Lo led with a pressure relieving mattress.
- A ceiling hoist designed to inconspicuously hide away in a cupboard.
- Both the hoist and mattress are reinforced to accommodate guests weighing over 250kg.
- A deluxe Pressalit-fitted bathroom with height adjustable rails and sink, heated floor and towel rail, back rest and commode, an auto flush feature and shower-rest.
- Kitchenette with a height adjustable sink, benchtop and stove, microwave, pull out pantry, ergonomic tipping kettle, low heatproof pull out bench, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher and dining table.
- iPad console for easy control of doors, lights, blinds, windows, air-conditioning, heating, television (LCD TV with Foxtel, digital TV channels and a selection of free movies) and free Wifi.
- Double lounge/sofa bed for extra guests.
Customising your room
We understand that everyone’s requirements are unique, that’s why we customise the equipment in your room to suit your individual needs.
Once you have decided which type of room you prefer, you need to make a Booking Request. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a Booking Form to fill out outlining details of your requirements.
Pricing & Funding
Room upgrades are available and are usually to be privately paid for by you. In some cases, for example if you have a large family and dependants, icare may approve funding for an upgrade to a family suite. Please contact your case manager to discuss your needs. More information on upgrades.
To add an additional room to a package, rates start from $350 per night (not funded by the NDIS).