Relax in this apartment style accommodation with two bedrooms suitable for up to six people. There are two king single beds in each of the bedrooms which are convertible to a king size bed, and a double lounge/sofa bed in the lounge room. The lounge room leads out onto one of our gorgeous garden courtyards.
- One king single bed is an electric Hi-Lo bed with a pressure relieving mattress.
- A ceiling hoist designed to inconspicuously hide away in a cupboard.
- A deluxe Pressalit-fitted bathroom with height adjustible rails and sink, heated floor and towel rail, back rest and commode, an auto flush feature and shower-rest.
- Kitchenette with a height adjustable sink, benchtop and stove, pull out pantry, ergonomic tipping kettle, low heatproof pull out bench, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher and dining table.
- iPad console for easy control of doors, lights, blinds, windows, air-conditioning, heating, television (LCD TV with Foxtel, digital TV channels and a selection of free movies), and free Wifi.
- Double lounge/sofa bed for extra guests.
Customising your room
We understand that everyone’s requirements are unique, that’s why we customise the equipment in your room to suit your individual needs.
Once you have decided which type of room you prefer, you need to make a Booking Request. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a Booking Form to fill out outlining details of your requirements.
Pricing & Funding
You can upgrade to our Standard Family Suite for an extra $350 per night. This cost will usually need to be privately paid for by you. In some cases, for example if you have a large family and dependants, icare may approve funding for an upgrade to a family suite. Please contact your case manager to discuss your needs. More information on upgrades.
To add an additional room to a package, rates start from $350 per night (not funded by the NDIS).