The ocean view family suites are the crème de la crème of the Sargood on Collaroy suites. With two spacious interconnecting rooms, this is ideal for large families wanting the very special experience of a beautiful ocean view from their private veranda.
Each ocean view suite can fit up to seven people. It includes two king singles convertible to a king size bed in the main room, one king single bed in the second bedroom, and a double lounge/sofa bed in each room. Each bedroom also has a pressalit-fitted accessible bathroom and kitchenette with full accessible features.
- King single bed that is an electric Hi-Lo bed with a pressure relieving mattress.
- A ceiling hoist designed to inconspicuously hide away in cupboard.
- A deluxe Pressalit-fitted bathroom with height adjustable rails and sink, heated floor and towel rail, back rest and commode, an auto flush feature, and shower seat.
- Kitchenette with a height adjustable sink, benchtop and stove, pull out pantry, ergonomic tipping kettle, low heatproof pull out bench, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher and dining table.
- iPad console for easy control of doors, lights, blinds, windows, air-conditioning, heating, television (LCD TV with Foxtel, digital TV channels and a selection of free movies), intercom and free Wifi.
- Double lounge/sofa bed for extra guests.
Customising your room
We understand that everyone’s requirements are unique, that’s why we customise the equipment in your room to suit your individual needs.
Once you have decided which type of room you prefer, you need to make a Booking Request. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a Booking Form to fill out outlining details of your requirements.
Pricing & Funding
You can upgrade to our Ocean View Family Suite for an extra $500 per night. This cost will usually need to be privately paid for by you. In some cases, for example if you have a large family and dependants, icare may approve funding for an upgrade to a family suite. Please contact your case manager to discuss your needs. More information on upgrades.
To add an additional room to a package, rates start from $350 per night (not funded by the NDIS).