NDIS registered provider of short-term accommodation
Two Room Deluxe Family Suite
SLEEPS 2 – 8
This is a very spacious accommodation with two interconnecting bedrooms suitable for up to eight people. Each family suite offers views of our manicured gardens from adjoining garden courtyards. Each bedroom has a pressalit-fitted accessible bathroom and kitchenette with full accessible features. There are two king single beds in each of the rooms which are convertible to a king size bed, and a double lounge/sofa bed in each room.
- King single bed that is an electric Hi-Lo bed with a pressure relieving mattress.
- A ceiling hoist designed to inconspicuously hide away in the cupboard.
- A deluxe Pressalit-fitted bathroom with height adjustable rails and sink, heated floor and towel rail, back rest and commode, an auti flush feature and shower-seat.
- Kitchenette with a height adjustable sink, benchtop and stove, pull out pantry, ergonomic tipping kettle, low heatproof pull out bench, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher and dining table.
- iPad console for easy control of doors, lights, blinds, windows, air-conditioning, heating, television (LCD TV with Foxtel, digital TV channels and a selection of free movies), intercom and free Wifi.
- Double lounge/sofa bed for extra guests.
Customising your room
We understand that everyone’s requirements are unique, that’s why we customise the equipment in your room to suit your individual needs.
Once you have decided which type of room you prefer, you need to make a Booking Request. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a Booking Form to fill out outlining details of your requirements.
Pricing & Funding
Our packages, which include accommodation in a Deluxe Studio room and access to a range of other services, may be funded by icare and the NDIS.
You can upgrade to our Deluxe Family Suite for an extra $350 per night. This cost will usually need to be privately paid for by you. In some cases, for example if you have a large family and dependants, icare may approve funding for an upgrade to a family suite. Please contact your case manager to discuss your needs. More information on upgrades.
To add an additional room to a package, rates start from $350 per night (not funded by the NDIS).