Everyone needs exercise to maintain or achieve optimal mental and physical health and fitness. Exercise after sustaining a spinal cord injury presents new challenges and barriers. During this course you will be exposed to a variety of adapted exercises specific for people living with spinal cord injuries.
When: Sunday 10 May – Saturday 23 May
Duration: 13 nights
Availability: 8 places
- 10 x 1.5 hour gym sessions with a trainer and assistant
- Development of a home program.
|Sunday 10 May||2.00pm: Check-in|
|Monday 11 May – Friday 22 May||9.00am – 4.00pm: 1.5 hour gym sessions|
|Friday 15 and Friday 22 May||5.00pm: Sunset Drinks|
|Saturday 23 May||10.00am: Check-out|
- This is a 13 night course.
- All participants will be required to return a signed medical clearance form from their treating physician. If it is deemed by your physician that you would be medically at risk by participating in the course, Sargood on Collaroy reserves the right to refuse participation in course.
- Cost of particpating in this course is included in your nightly package rate.
- Please note that access to our weekly activity program and 1:1 sessions with our therapists are not available to you when you are a participant on a course at Sargood.
Register your interest now
Please contact Sargood on Collaroy on (02) 8597 0600 or click the button below to fill out a Registered Interest Form. Please note this is not a booking confirmation, we will be in contact regarding this course.
You must be living in the community to apply to attend any of the courses run at Sargood on Collaroy. If you are currently an inpatient at a health facility then unfortunately you are not eligible to apply.