There’s no other feeling like flying in the world.
iFLY Downunder Penrith was the first indoor skydiving facility in Australia. It is also the largest and most powerful indoor skydiving facility in the Southern Hemisphere!
iFLY Downunder has been the indoor skydiving hub of Australia since it opened in 2014 and is renowned for its world class instructors and coaches.
Safe, fun and accessible for people of any ability indoor skydiving gives you the chance to fly a bird or like your favourite childhood superhero.
The 365-degree glass tunnel allows spectators to watch and cheer on friends, family and loved ones from front row seats.
So come with us to ifly and spread your wings.
- Tuesday 22 March – Thursday 24 March
- Friday 26 August – Sunday 28 August
- Monday 28 November – Wednesday 30 November
As this is our first time offering this experience, we are opening EOIs to paraplegic level SCI only at this stage.
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds, participants must weigh less than 136kg
- Women who are pregnant should not fly.
- Please remove loose-hanging items, such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, and hair accessories.
- Also, you should remove everything from your pockets prior to flying.
What you’ll need to provide
- Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you’d wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
- No need to change once you get here, you’ll put on your flight suit on top of what you wear to the tunnel.
As this course requires extra assistance for negotiated activities, we require all participants to stay on the Wellness & High Support Package ($1300/night) as a minimum package.
- Coaster bus transport to and from the venue
- Lunch afterwards
|Day 1||Check in|
|Day 2||fly indoor skydiving experience and lunch|
|Day 3||Check out|
Register your interest now
Please contact Sargood on Collaroy on (02) 8597 0600 or click the button below to fill out a Registered Interest Form. Please note this is not a booking confirmation, we will be in contact regarding this course.
You must be living in the community to apply to attend any of the courses run at Sargood on Collaroy. If you are currently an inpatient at a health facility then unfortunately you are not eligible to apply.