NDIS registered provider of short-term accommodation
Sargood on Collaroy continues to monitor developments, take precautionary measures and strictly follow the guidelines of relevant authorities including the NSW Ministry of Health with regard to COVID-19. The health and wellbeing of our guests and staff members is our top priority. Please read the important information below.
Please do not visit our facility if:
- You feel unwell in any way,
- You have been to any of the locations or travelled on nominated public transport routes, during the time and date indicated, in the “Self-isolate and get tested immediately if you’ve been to these locations” or “Monitor for symptoms if you’ve been to these locations” or “Public transport routes” tables at NSW Government – Latest news and updates.
- You have travelled internationally in the last 14 days,
- You have visited any of the NSW hotspots as identified on the Australian Government website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates,
- You have travelled to any of the interstate locations identified as having restrictions on the NSW Government website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/border-restrictions.
- You have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
Conditions of stay:
Please note: we are currently taking bookings up to 31 March 2021.
- Guests must pre-book their stays
- Pre-screening calls will be made 48-72 hours before the arrival of all guests.
- SMS messages will be sent to all guests 24 hours before arrival to remind them that if they are feeling unwell, they will not be permitted to come. Guests can cancel without charge.
- COVID-19 screening will take place for all guests upon arrival.
- Guests who reside in hotspot areas or who have visited listed venues on the NSW Health website are not permitted to stay.
- If any guest develops symptoms during their stay, they will have to have a COVID test, and return home with accompanying travellers immediately.
- No non-staying visitors (including personal carers if they do not stay on site) are permitted on site.
- Practice social distancing – stay 1.5 metres from others.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Regularly use hand sanitizer which is available throughout our facility.
- Masks to be worn in all common areas, and in guest room when care/therapy is being provided.
- Communal kitchen is closed. Guests are to consume all meals in their rooms using their kitchenettes.
- No events to be held or social gatherings in common areas.
- Water based recreation allowed at a 1:1 ratio.
- Other recreation is allowed at a 1:2 ratio if the activity allows for masks to be worn for the duration
- Gym, EP or PT sessions must be pre-booked with a maximum 4 people (2 clients and 2 staff) at any time. Masks are to be worn for the duration of these sessions.
Thank you for your understanding during this period; restrictions will be lifted when safe to do so. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sargood on Collaroy.