15. Club Sargood
Club Sargood Gym Membership
15.1 Inclusions and exclusions:
- Access to gymnasium (sessions must be pre-booked with reception).
- 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- 10am-2pm Saturday and Sunday (subject to staff availability)
- Closed on Public Holidays
- Access to all facilities on Level 1 of the hotel. This includes multi-rec room, accessible bathroom, kitchenette with microwave and Level 1 outdoor balcony.
- Social events organized for Club Sargood members.
- Access to FES stim component of the Motomed is not included in the Club Sargood memberships. Sessions with a therapist must be booked to use this function.
- Membership Start – Your membership starts on the day we receive payment for your membership (‘Membership Start Date’).
- You cannot transfer your membership to another person.
- No External Therapist can treat/train/support Club Sargood Members onsite at Sargood on Collaroy. Club Sargood members can bring their own support workers onsite to assist with sessions at no extra cost. All Supports workers and carers must sign in and out at reception when onsite at Sargood on Collaroy.
15.2 Freezing your membership
Members can freeze their membership for up to 3 months for travel or medical reasons, but we must be reasonably satisfied by your supporting documents.
15.3 Medical Consent and New Membership Registration form
Medical consent and New Membership Registrations forms must be filled out by your treating physician and returned to Sargood on Collaroy before your membership can be activated.
15.4 Parking for Club Sargood members
Street parking is usually available nearby, but we cannot promise that this will be the case. You park your car at your own risk. Parking underneath the facility is prioritised for Sargood Guests. The spaces may be used by Club Sargood members if available on the day.
15.5 Membership Cancellations
• There are no refunds on cancelled memberships
• We may cancel your membership immediately by emailing you or writing to you at any of the most recent contact addresses you have provided to us, or by handing you such notice in person if:
o you commit a serious or repeated breach of the terms and conditions
o you otherwise breach this agreement and the breach is not remedied within 14 days of us giving you notice to do so and notifying you that your membership will be cancelled if you fail to do so;
o any part of your Enrolment Fee or membership fees, or any charges we incur for non- or late payment of your fees, remains unpaid 28 days after falling due; or
o you provide us with details which you know to be false when applying for membership and these false details may reasonably have affected our decision to grant you membership.
o If you have significant behaviours of concern that may affect other Club Sargood members, or your therapy requirements are likely to exceed our staff skill set.
15.6 Age restrictions
To use the gym independently without a guardian you must be 18 years of age. Exceptions may be considered on a case by case basis.
Club Sargood Clinical Services
15.7 Completion of New Client Registration Form
Before engaging into clinical services, all clients must complete a New Client Registration Form, review terms and conditions and complete the service level agreement.
15.8 Therapist Cancellation
If less than two (2) clear business days’ notice is given to cancel an appointment, 100% of the total fee must be paid. There is no charge if more notice of cancellation is given.
15.9 Notice of Suspension or Replacement of Funding Agreement
You agree to inform Sargood on Collaroy immediately if your funding is suspended or replaced by a new funding agreement.
15.10 Fees Acknowledgement
I acknowledge that I am personally responsible to pay all fees for services rendered. Should I exceed my funding allocation or engage services outside of my approved funding, I will be personally responsible for payment of the account.
15.11 Changes to Supports or Delivery
If changes to the supports or their delivery are required, we both agree to discuss and review this Service Level Agreement. We both agree that any changes to this Service Level Agreement will be in writing, signed, and dated.
15.12 Termination of Service Level Agreement
Should either Party wish to end this Service Level Agreement they must give reasonable notice. Payment for supports/services is required during this notice period.
15.13 Service Level Agreement Breaches
If either Party seriously breaches this Service Level Agreement, the requirement of notice will be waived.