Sargood on Collaroy has been designed specifically for those with Spinal Cord Injury, and therefore the following criteria must be met to allow a confirmed accommodation booking:
- I have permanent damage to my spinal cord that is non progressive and not palliative.
- My needs meet the primary purpose of Sargood on Collaroy, that is to support and promote access and inclusion for people with spinal cord injury.
- Sargood on Collaroy is not equipped to support ventilator dependent tetraplegics. If you use Oxygen Concentrator, please contact us to discuss whether your support requirements can be met.
- Sargood on Collaroy cannot support you if you have significant behaviours of concerns or addictions that may affect the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- The staff at Sargood on Collaroy are trained to support people with Traumatic Spinal Cord Injuries. If my care requirements are complex and likely to exceed the staff’s skill set, I understand that I might be required to bring my own trained support.
- Sargood on Collaroy is not a medical facility and the staff cannot manage any medical conditions I may have. I understand that an ambulance will be called for me if I require medical attention and that I will be responsible for any costs incurred in transporting me and/or my equipment to and from hospital.
Club Sargood Memberships are available to those that meet the above criteria but also any other person living in the community with a physical disability.