The perfect accommodation for ISCoS delegates with Spinal Cord Injury, their family and carers
Sargood on Collaroy is a world-first wellness resort designed from the ground up for people with spinal cord injury (SCI), their families and carers to refresh, learn and connect.
A modern beachside complex, Sargood on Collaroy overlooks Sydney’s pristine northern beaches.
Spacious and beautifully appointed self-contained apartments feature modern amenities and advanced home automation technology to deliver a comfortable and seamless experience for guests.
Expert-led health and wellness services and a state-of-the-art accessible gymnasium completes the resort experience and puts the fun back into travel for people with SCI and their friends and family.
Royal Rehab is the proud manager of Sargood on Collaroy and brings with it over 100 years’ of experience in the rehabilitation and disability space to the role. Together with a team of qualified and dedicated staff, we are committed to improving the lives of people with SCI through tailor-made, carefree and inspiring holidays.
ISCoS Conference 2018 Bed & Breakfast plus Transfers Package
Only $200 per room per night
- Accommodation in a Standard Studio Room (minimum two nights stay, maximum four nights from 12 Sept 2018)
- Continental breakfast daily
- Door-to-door transfers to and from the ISCoS Conference 2018 at the ICC, Sydney, operating twice daily via wheelchair accessible buses
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms sleep two but other bedding configurations possible at extra cost and subject to availability
- Accessible/adaptive equipment including a range of mattress types, commodes, shower chairs and more…
Limited places available!
Special offer available until 1 Sep 2018 or until rooms run out (only 13 available) so BOOK NOW!
Travel to the ISCoS Conference 2018
The distance from Sargood on Collaroy to the ISCoS Conference 2018 is 24 km. We will have two scheduled bus services running to meet the needs of different start times for delegates. These times will be determined based on the conference programme and in consultation with guests.
Buses will use transit lanes for travel efficiency. Each bus can accommodate three wheelchairs and three able bodied individuals. The buses will deliver guests to the closest and most accessible drop-off zone at the ICC, Sydney.
* Full payment is required upon booking with no refunds available for cancellations made within 30 days of arrival. Full refunds are possible with more than 30 days’ notice.
* Australian delegates may be able to access funding via NDIS or icare.