Sargood on Collaroy is a not-for-profit partnership operated by Royal Rehab and dedicated to supporting people living with spinal cord injury to further their independence and build a better future.
In booking a stay at the resort, I acknowledge that:
- I have permanent damage to my spinal cord that is not progressive or palliative.
- My needs meet the primary purpose of Sargood on Collaroy that is to support and promote access and inclusion for people with spinal cord injury.
- Sargood on Collaroy is not equipped to support ventilator dependent tetraplegics. If you use Oxygen Concentrator, please contact us to discuss whether your support requirements are able to be met.
- Sargood on Collaroy cannot support you if you have significant behaviours of concerns or addictions that may affect the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- The staff at Sargood on Collaroy are trained to support people with Traumatic Spinal Cord Injuries. If my care requirements are complex and likely to exceed the staff’s skill set, I understand that I might be required to bring my own trained support.
- Sargood on Collaroy is not a medical facility and the staff cannot manage any medical conditions I may have. I understand that an ambulance will be called for me if I require medical attention and that I will be responsible for any costs incurred in transporting me and/or my equipment to and from hospital.